Saturday, September 18, 2010

Smart School Presentation

The Smart School Problem-based learning is the first assignment we get in this course. Of course, I can't really know what should be done in thud problem-based learning and I can't fully understand about the concept. After briefing by Dr Sopiah, I start to getting some clue about doing the power point and what king of information should I put in it.

After much discussion, the title we get was "What are the advantages, disadvantages and challenges of implementing Smart School? How to overcome these challenges?". It was quite straight question and we get the main point in there. So it doesn't make us feel trouble at first. But after that, we found lots of information about it but we doesn't know which should be the right answer. We had many discussion for the presentation and I will be the first person who going to present for our group.

After the presentation, we got lots of extra information obout Smart School from class discussion. I had gain more knowledge about it and going to plan what I should do in the future when I become a teacher. I hope that the challenges that I have mention in the presentation will be overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment